Jason Jones has been a Registered Psychologist since 2012.
I have been in private practice for over 25 years, working with separation and divorce issues since the beginning and specializing in this area for the past 10 years. I got into the area and continue to work in the area primarily due to concern for the children of separation and divorce.
- Bachelor of Arts, Masters of Counseling and Doctorate in Clinical Psychology.
- Registered Psychologist.
- Registered Collaborative Professional and work both as a Divorce Coach and as a Child Specialist with the Collaborative Community.
- Registered Family Mediator.
- Registered Parenting Coordinator and Arbitrator.
- Member of AFCC – Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
- Member of AFMS – Alberta Family Mediation Society.
My assistant is Corrine who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.Phone: 780.448.0861 / Fax: 780.450.4266
My fees are payable by Master Card, Visa, cheque and cash. Psychologists do not charge GST for their professional services and many third party insurance companies cover psychological services fees.